|Consolidated (Baht million)||Net Sales||42,345||51,152||55,001||74,938||119,023|
|Core Net Profit||4,705||4,576||5,415||5,728||7,061|
|Interest Bearing Debt||45,473||49,832||50,163||126,894||112,373|
|Net Cash Flow from Operating Activities||2,499||6,494||6,585||7,360||14,766|
|Profitability Ratio (Percentage)||Gross Profit Margin||58.01||57.46||58.83||56.27||45.23|
|Net Profit Margin||14.66||11.57||9.23||5.73||8.24|
|Return on Total Assets (ROA)||8.15||6.37||4.76||2.33||4.10|
|Return on Equity (ROE)||21.10||17.00||11.86||6.79||12.72|
|Debt to Equity Ratio (Times)||Interest Bearing Debt/Equity Ratio||1.24||1.22||0.99||1.54||1.31|
|Long Term Debt/Equity Ratio||1.13||1.03||0.89||1.33||1.19|
|Per Share Data (THB)||Basic Earnings per Share||1.60||1.50||1.22||0.93||2.04|
|Core Basic Earnings per Share||1.07||1.04||1.22||1.19||1.25|
|Book Value per Share||8.34||9.25||10.93||17.82||18.59|
|Dividend per Share||0.35||0.35||0.40||0.40||N/A|
|Dividend Payout Ratio (%)||21.89||23.40||32.81||33.49||N/A|
|Share Capital (Thousand shares)||Par Value||1.00||1.00||1.00||1.00||1.00|
|Registered Ordinary Shares||4,641,789||4,621,828||4,621,828||4,618,914||4,849,860|
|Registered Preferred Shares||-||-||-||-||-|
|Number of Ordinary Shares Outstanding||4,402,312||4,410,368||4,618,914||4,618,914||4,619,005|
|Number of Preferred Shares Outstanding||-||-||-||-||-|
|Number of Weighted Average Ordinary Shares Outstanding||4,402,365||4,406,519||4,441,818||4,618,914||4,618,942|
|Number of Weighted Average Preferred Shares Outstanding||-||-||-||-||-|
|Number of Warrants Outstanding:|
|Offered to Existing Shareholders||199,512||192,187||-||-||230,849|
|Offered to Employee Stock Option Program||-||-||-||-||-|
- Dividend payout ratio is calculated from dividend per share divided by core basic earnings per share.
- Non-recurring items associated with Sun International, Oaks Elan Darwin and Minor DKL were Baht 2,335 million in 2015 reported earnings.
- Non-recurring items associated with the Tivoli Group, BreadTalk, Oaks and Anantara Vacation Club were Baht 2,014 million in 2016 reported earnings.
- Net non-recurring losses associated with NH Hotel Group, Oaks, Rani Investment, GrabThai and Benihana were Baht 1,220 million in 2018 reported earnings.
- Net non-recurring items associated with NH Hotel Group, BreadTalk Thailand, Tivoli Group, Corbin & King, Ribs & Rumps and the Maldives hotels were Baht 3,637 million in 2019 reported earnings.
- The outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to be wide-spread. The Board of Directors had resolved to postpone the 2020 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders indefinitely by cancelling the date and agenda items of 2020 AGM previously scheduled on 24 April 2020, cancelling the Record Date for the right to attend the AGM which was determined on 16 March 2020 and cancelling the dividend payment, cancelling the Record Date for the right to receive dividend payment on 5 May 2020 and cancelling the dividend payment date which was set on 21 May 2020. The Board of Directors will consider the date of AGM, the Record Date for the right to attend the AGM, the agenda of the AGM, including reconsider dividend payment for the year 2019 performance subject to the situation and financial conditions of MINT at the time.